Careers information and advice is made available to all students at St John Paul II Catholic College from Year 7 through to Year 12
We provide a range of Career learning experiences and opportunities throughout their time at the College. Students and parents can make appointments to discuss possible career pathways in light of the student’s personal attributes, abilities and interests. Students in Years 10–12 can also access careers development within their Mentor Group, where activities and discussions will help with their career goals and digital portfolios.
Our range of services available to students including, but not limited to:
- post school options
- clarity/advice on what career paths best suit individuals
- subject choices for Year 11
- queries on available work experience
- learning how to study efficiently
- job applications
- process for obtaining apprenticeships or traineeships.